We want to make sure that emails are getting through to everyone. Our website administrator has given us these tips to ensure delivery of your emails from our email server. To make sure none of your mail is being caught by your firewall or spam filtering service, you can white list (adding to your approved or safe sender list) several domains and IP addresses to ensure safe delivery. Depending on your e-mail service, you may be able to do this yourself, or you may need the assistance of your IT administrator. We recommend white listing the following:
- starchapteremailhost2.com 184.108.40.206
- hostemail1.starchapterhost.com 220.127.116.11
- hostmailbox1.starchapterhost.com 18.104.22.168
- hostapp1.starchapterhost.com 22.214.171.124
- hostapp2.starchapterhost.com 126.96.36.199
- hostapp3.starchapterhost.com 188.8.131.52
- hostapp4.starchapterhost.com 184.108.40.206
- starchaptermail.com 220.127.116.11
Messages from the organization will usually have the same reply-to email address on them (visible if you start to reply to the message). Adding this address to your address book or contact list can also help ensure delivery. Adding [email protected] or [email protected] or any domain @stlpa.org to the approved or safe sender list, and your address book or contact list can also help. These changes can be helpful if e-mails are being reported as bounced, too.
We would appreciate it if you would take the time to ensure this gets done so you don’t miss out any important STLPA information. Thanks!