January 2020 Membership Meeting - The Top 10 Trial Tips in Federal Court and Courtroom Do's and Don'ts
Please note you MUST pre-register for this meeting by clicking on the Register Now button on the left or online at www.stlpa.org.
If you do not receive an email confirmation of your registration, your registration was not successful and you are not registered. If you register for the event but are unable to attend for any reason, please email regrets to [email protected].
- Registrations are required for all attendees.
- Registration deadline is end of day January 9, 2020. No exceptions since final count is due at that time.
- You must have a valid driver’s license or non-driver state identification card to be allowed access through building security. Cell Phones are permitted. No cameras allowed.
- No refunds after the registration deadline.
- There will be a waitlist so please, if you cannot attend, please let us know so we can cancel your registration and give someone else a chance to attend.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the meeting, please email questions to [email protected].
Lunch: McAlister's Box Lunch
Featured Speaker: Lori Miller Young, Chief Deputy Clerk
US District Court for over 32 years. Lori has worked in numerous positions at the court starting her career as an Intake Deputy Clerk in 1986. Lori went on to become a member of a Case Management Team for two years and Operations Manager for eight years. She was promoted to Chief Deputy Clerk in 2000.
Lori received her undergraduate Degree in Political Science/Pre-Law from Alcorn State University in 1986, where she graduated Magna Cum Lade. She received her Master’s Degree with Honors in Public Policy Administration from The University of Missouri St. Louis in 1991. Lori continues to enhance her skills as a leader by attending numerous classes, seminars and webinars.
- Did you know? Presenting from the Podium is a MUST in Federal Court!
- Did you know? Civility among Lawyers and Paralegals goes a long way!
- Did you know? Courtroom Tech Training is available upon request!